Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trailer - Jennifer's Body

What follows is the first trailer for Jennifer's Body, the new horror film written by Juno scribe Diablo Cody. Unfortunately it's a red-band, so you can't watch it if you're under 18. Unless you lied about your age, which is something I would never condone. Ever.

Ever.



Basically an awesome trailer; the music has been well picked, the dialogue sounds funny (I know some people got annoyed by the dialogue in Juno, but I like that movie a lot) and the premise just rocks. I'm getting a strong Buffy vibe and can't wait to see the cast full of young attractive O.C. types getting literally ripped to shreds. It also seems like this is the role that Megan Fox was meant to play, as all she has to do is look hot and act slutty (which she does with great aplomb).

UPDATE: Below is the slightly shorter, much worse green band version of the trailer. It's disappointing that most people will end up seeing this one.



Jennifer's Body will be in eating your soul from October 18th...if you know what I mean