Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Very Late Entry...

Seriosuly, pardon me for not updating. I just dont have the mood to blog. Haha!!



Anyway, just an update of the outing I had with Mrs Lau, Mei Teng and Wei Ming which is like fcukin' long ago!!! (I still remember I still having my attachment lor!)



Just a normal dinner with Mrs Lau @ ASTONS. Yes! Astons again! We love ASTONS dont we? Haha!



Photobucket


We share stories, chit chatted and talked about hows our lives are going and so on. The usuals random chat. :)



CAMWHORE SESSIONS!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Weiming said he dont look good in the first photo, thats why we took again and he changed position!



Photobucket
Mei Teng and Weiming


Photobucket
With Mei Teng


Photobucket
Gossip Group


Photobucket
Trying out some random effect.


HAHA!! YOU KNOW WHAT ANOT? WE ACTUALLY TOOK THESE PHOTOS WHILE MRS LAU GO WASHROOM! Haha...



Next, we went Ministry of Food for some cooling desserts!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


MUAWHAHAHAH!! BEHOLD OF THESE DELICIOUS DESSERTS!! AHHAHA!! GOT JEALOUS ANOT???



Photobucket
With Mrs Lau.


And thats the end of this outdated and typical blog post. :)



Damn, I really have no urge and mood to blog lor! How?



Oh! Thanks Mrs Lau for the treat! :)



One last thing, today I met a super duper disgusting and rude and kiasu Auntie on the train to school! Sucks!