Saturday, October 3, 2009

As we grow up.

Way back into Dec '07. (L)

Both of us have forgotten today was the 3rd hahahaha okay so we're forgiven. We'll get to miss next month again because you'll be away. :/ And once again I thank you for whatever good things that took place in the past month (not forgetting the tears too kay hahahah) Sometimes I really feel like killing you for the I-don't-bother attitude but at times you could do things that would make my day like this: :D
(This sounds so familiar, I think I'm like this too hehehehe.)

ANYWAY ANYWAY ANYWAY,
Spent my mid-autumn festival today w/ the girlfriends! Though wasn't full attendance but at least they made the effort to meet just for that couple of hours ;) Tinghui and Mm left shortly after we reached Siewyin's house. In the end we entertained ourselves by having dinner + Happy Family + Uno Stacko + Mahjong :D Simple night yet enjoyed it because we practically laughed nonstop for that few hours in the room. When was the last time we laughed till our stomachs hurt and felt cramped up? Heeeee love them all :)

Great, now I'm down w/ flu. :( AND THERE'S WORK TOMORROW OHMYGODDDD. :(