Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How I spend my money?


DSC00306.JPGHow I spend my money? This is a good question. Well, I am not a hedonist person. A person who loves wordly things such as goods (materialism, woman and power). No, I am not that kind of person.


The followings are how I spend my money.


1. The highest spending is buying more books. I like readings. So I buy more books. I don't read all the books that I buy. I re-sell most of them in my bookstore.


2. I do research on the internet. I need this type of spending. I help my friend in an advocacy works supporting them in their efforts to claim their communal rights over a huge land and sea area that contains oil and gas. I also study about carbon trading and deforestation that is very complicated.


3. I love art. So, I visits many artists' website especially those who do the figure drawings.


I don't any plan to travel around this year. Last year, I traveled three times to Java and Kalimantan. Of course I have many personal plans on how I spend the money but I cannot tell all of them here in this blog.


Maybe I am interested to build a diving resort. If I can get a lot of money this year, I'll realize it. It is a profitable investment actually but I needs huge amount of money. Indonesia has many beautiful coral reefs. Can I realize it this year? It depends on my earnings. We'll see. If it is possible, I'll write its story here in this blog. written by Charles Roring in Manokwari Indonesia