Thursday, February 10, 2011

LAST LECTURE OF OUR POLY JOURNEY!

Photobucket

Changed our plans to have Hei Sushi instead because of the tempting buffet which includes so many things!!! Soooo satisfied hehez.

Photobucket

But this poor girl was feeling so worried and frustrated about the lizard in her car earlier on, she didn't even drive to Ehub because of it. All of us thought it was just a normal lizard until......

Photobucket

We went back together as a group to find the lizard for her because there were ppl like Jessica who was not so afraid of it. So we started opening her doors, car boot, car seats whatsoever.... Some of them already look though this area but found nothing. Then...

SiewYin: Aye open up the thing again see have anot leh.
Weijin: We just now open already nothing leh
SiewYin: Open again la see see.

*I took the umbrella and forgotten who was holding the board for me as I was trying to knock on it*
THEN SUDDENLY SIEWYIN SCREAMED '在那边'!!!!!!! AND I SCREAMED LOR ALTHOUGH I DK WHERE IT WAS. 

Don't know who screamed also la but finally all of us saw HOW BIG THE LIZARD WAS. So disgustingly looking as it has spots or whatever on its body and its freaking big with its long tail :S Freaking disgusting to the max.

And true enough, we scream scream scream and our 'sister' wanted to came to our rescue, couldn't find it already. But some of them saw it went to the back seats. So we decided to park the car outside so we can open the doors and find it thoroughly..

Photobucket

Second time, 'sister' was checking the right seat and I went over to check on the left. As I looked and looked I happened to see one brown thingy crawling all over the black seat. IT WAS THE LIZARD HAHAH AND I SCREAMED LA SO FREAKING BIG.

All of us came to my rescue again but our screams scared the lizard away. Till it was nowhere to be found. :( So hot and tiring under the hot sun.....

Photobucket

And there goes our highlight of the day. Definitely not being bimbos but I didn't even expect the lizard to be so huge and unlike those lizards we have at home :/ Not really as scared as I am for cockroaches but still it was disgusting enough to make me have goosebumps all over. :S

Were freaking tired to carry on and thus we went separate ways while Xinghuei rushed home like dk what lololol. Weijin, Siewyin and I went to Tampines, I wanted to buy KOI! But decided not to in the end. So tired, so tired. :(